Image Map

Sunday, May 4, 2014

So much information to share!

First, I have to remind you about my Facebook Follower Giveaway! You have until midnight tonight to earn your entries!  What are you waiting for, take a minute and enter now!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

I also need to tell you about a giveaway that I am participating in over at Table Talk with C and C!  There are five different giveaways you can enter to win.  When you're done entering my giveaway, head over and enter this giveaway as well. Who doesn't love wonderful products for free???

Also, my store will be on sale Tuesday and Wednesday (May 6-7) for the Teacher Appreciation Sale at Teachers Pay Teachers.  Be sure to head over and check things out.  Get those wish lists emptied out and your carts ready.  Definitely on my list of things to get accomplished today!  I even made my own sale button...turned out better than I thought it would! 
Graphics and Fonts: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Krista-Wallden http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mrs-Leeby


3 comments:

  1. Just be yourself and show a lot of pictures of your classroom instruction and environment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't currently have a teaching blog or FB page, but I enjoy browsing teaching blogs and FB pages. Lots of great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I don't have a blog. I just love reading them!

    ReplyDelete