Image Map

Friday, May 2, 2014

Celebration Time! and Currently

I mentioned earlier in the week that I had FINALLY created a Facebook Page for my blog.  So I am having a little giveaway to help get some followers! Check it out, all you have to do to be entered into the rafflecopter is like my facebook page.  You can earn an extra entry by leaving a comment with a tip or something I should know when using this new part of facebook (new to me anyway!).
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Also, I'm linking up with Farley over at Oh Boy Fourth Grade for the May Currently! Keep reading and then head over to see what others are up to.


Listening:  Grey's Anatomy...love me some Grey's!
Loving: That the weekend is near. Testing really makes the week drag on :/
Thinking: Now that it is May, the temperature needs to get out of the 40s or the April showers need to cease.
Wanting: New Facebook Followers...help a girl out!
Needing: To head to bed, but wanting to get this posted first. Guess who saved this instead of posting last night????
Surprise: The Moffatt Girls is a wonderful blog and Annie has some great products in her TpT shop that the kiddos (and myself) have really enjoyed this year!

Have a great Friday!

10 comments:

  1. I love Grey's too! I'm on my way to your Facebook page! :)

    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me on Facebook! Thursday night is my TV junkie night. Greys followed by Scandal is hard TV to pass up!
      Laura

      Delete
  2. I am commenting for the giveaway and for Currently. :)
    My advice is to link your blog with your FB page so that it posts your posts. :)
    Have fun!
    Our weather is in a funk too. I am so ready for warmer weather! Glad I found your blog.
    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    tamingmyflockoffirsties@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the facebook tip. I will have to look into that!
      Glad to hear I'm not the only one over this weather!
      Laura

      Delete
  3. I don't have a blog so I can't help you, but I love getting FB postings in my FB feed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have any advice but I am glad you have a fb page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's taken me a while to get one...but I'm glad I finally took the plunge!
      Laura

      Delete
  5. I just started blogging but I am and have been a Facebook junkie for awhile! I'm glad you've joined in on the FB fun! I'm following you under my store name - A is for Apples
    -Elyse @ A is for Apples

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been a facebook junkie for a while too, but finally took the plunge and made a facebook page for my blog too! It's taking me a little getting used to! Thanks for following!
      Laura

      Delete