This week is all about your favorite morning things. I am definitely not a morning person! Here are my morning must-haves...
Definitely a morning must-have! I check my email and I listen to music. Definitely need some music in the morning to get me moving! Next up...
I definitely love me some coffee in the morning! Biggby is totally my go to coffee shop. And if I don't feel like spending the cash at the store (read "short on coffee funds") I brew some biggby coffee at home! So yummy with the added benefit of morning caffeine! Another must-have...
Somehow, even though I wash my face before going to bed, I always end up with some left over mascara after stepping out of the shower! Ugh! These little buggers are awesome and Costco sells them in bulk!! Last but not least..
Gotta keep the curls from getting frizzy and out of control. That is a definite must!
I hope that you will head over and check out this linky...you just might find a new morning must-have!




I have seen coffee on so many of the lists - including my own! Those make-up wipes look like something I could use. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteJeanette
Third Grade Galore
You should definitely check them out! They're perfect for traveling too!
DeleteI am not a morning person either and I don't like coffee so I have no help in the mornings LOL
ReplyDeleteGina
Third Grade Tidbits
My coffee has to have something added to it. I can't go with just black coffee! I'm a vanilla bean latte or mint mocha drinker!
DeleteI've never heard of Biggby's but now I'm craving it! And thanks for the head's up on buying the face wipes in bulk. I'm gonna have to check that out!
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower...your blog is adorable!
Thanks for linking up!
Halle
Across the Hall in 2nd Grade