So I was done as of Thursday (with the exception of some PD). Now I have so many ideas of things that I want to create and put together for my class for the fall. Does a teacher's creativeness ever stop flowing??? I found out last week that I will be teaching Kindergarten in the fall...which is very exciting! I am looking forward to the change, but need to get my mindset in Kinderland! I am hoping to be a little better about posting now that life has calmed down to it's usual chaoticness instead of intensely chaotic! I'm making up all kinds of words tonight...must mean I need to get some sleep so I can be fresh and sparkly tomorrow!
Hope ya'll had a wonderful weekend!
Happy Summer Break!
ReplyDelete:) Tamra and Sarah
First Grade Buddies
Thanks! Now that i'm done with meetings,it actually feels like summer break!
DeleteLaura, So happy to be meeting you on Saturday. I can't wait!
ReplyDeletePatty
http://2ndinline.blogspot.com/