This is such a great way to say thanks to the people who leave meaningful feedback at your teachers pay teachers store. I love leaving feedback because it is a great way to let a person know that you appreciate their effort and time or even their freebie! So, without further ado...I received some fabulous feedback on Base Ten Addition from mrsposnansky.
mrsposnansky: love the differentiation of this set! my kiddos who 'get it' are moving on to the regrouping and the ones still working with the base ten concept are challenged with work at their level. it's a great packet.
It is so wonderful to get such positive feedback and to find that someone else finds my product as useful as I did in my own classroom. So, mrsposnansky, please email me at enchantingelementary@gmail.com to receive a free item from my store!
If you've received some fabulous feedback at your store, share about it and link up with Christina! And while you're there, check out her 2 Year Blog-a-versary!
Speaking of giveaways...don't forget to check out my 100 Follower Giveaway. The product portion closes Saturday. The pencil sharpener portion closes Monday!



No comments:
Post a Comment