Image Map

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Almost to 100 followers...help!

Hello Blogger Friends! I am so happy to say...I am almost at 100 followers! I am looking for anyone who would like to help me out with a giveaway. I have created a google doc (interesting 20 minutes...I may have made it harder than it should've been!) for anyone who is willing to donate! Thanks :)

7 comments:

  1. You are now at 99 followers! Happy to be your newest follower! Found you through Instagram and would love to help you out with your giveaway.

    Carrie
    Table Talk with C & C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following and being willing to help out. Bloggers are such an awesome group to be a part of!

      Delete
  2. Yay!! I just got to be your 100th follower!! Carrie and I co-blog together over at Table Talk with C & C!! I am so excited for you and would also love to donate a product for your giveaway!!

    -Caitlin
    Table Talk with C & C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so exciting! Thanks for following and being willing to help out! Can't wait to get this giveaway started!
      Laura

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on 100 followers! :) I am number 102! :)

    Amanda
    Learning to the Core

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! Check back later this week for the giveaway!
      Laura

      Delete
  4. Thanks to everyone who donated to my 100 Follower Giveaway. I am planning to finalize everything tomorrow and get this giveaway started on Tuesday!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete