So I ended up posting twice yesterday, I know that that is against "blog protocol" but I had to! I found out after I blogged about my 100 follower giveaway that I also had a Classroom Friendly Supplies pencil sharpener to add to the giveaway!
So now I will have two lucky winners for hitting my 100 follower milestone! So I thought I'd make everything a little easier and put both rafflecopters here in one place! The rafflecopter for a bunch of awesome classroom units will end Saturday at midnight and the pencil sharpener rafflecopter will end Monday at midnight!
Some very lovely ladies have graciously donated some wonderful prizes. Here's what you could win...
To be eligible to win the pencil sharpener from Classroom Friendly Supplies, you must live in United States for shipping purposes!
Congratulations on the big 100! Happy to be a new follower!
ReplyDeleteSara
Polka Dot Kinders
Congrats! Great giveaway.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the opportunity!
ReplyDeleteCongratulation! How exciting for you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I just found your blog through the post on Table Talk with C & C and have started following along- now I'm going to enter the comp!
ReplyDeletex Serena x
Magic Mistakes & Mayhem
Good Luck with the Giveaway!
ReplyDeletematt
Digital: Divide & Conquer
I am a new follower. Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteCindy
cl14mentor@oh.rr.com