Image Map

Sunday, June 2, 2013

June Goals!

I'm linking up today with Jess at I {Heart} Recess for a wonderful linky! This linky is all about goals! Here are my June Goals...

Personal: I have lots of school boxes for several grades in my basement. I need to get them organized so I can bring all of my stuff home from my current classroom!

Family: I am planning to spend lots of time with family for open houses, birthdays, and such. But I still have three weeks of school left which could make that a little tricky!

Health: I need to eat more fruits and vegetables. Definitely been doing that over the past week, but I need to make sure I keep up with it and my gym routine now that things will start to get very busy!

School: My plan is to keep everyone excited and engaged through the use of a countdown. We will have a daily activity to go with our countdown. Monday will be the first day and the kids are very excited!

Blog/TpT: I plan to blog at least once a week (busy-ness permitting!) and make at least one new item for my TpT store before the school year is over!

Read: I am currently in the middle of the Pretty Little Liars series.  I need to get it done. Soooo good!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up! If I bring home one more box of school stuff I think my hubby will loose his mind :) Good luck organizing!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete