Radio via the TV! I am really loving Gloriana's Kissed You Good Night. Such a great song!
From now until the end of the year, it is three day weekends for this girl! That is definitely something to love!
So I'm thinking it would just make my life so much easier (and more fun for my three day weekends) if I would just plan out the next three weeks and be done with it! But that doesn't sound appealing to me right now. There are so many other things I could be doing right now that are definitely less productive ;)
I am wanting to feel less stressed right now. There's lots going on at work and out of work. It's really starting to pile on!
I need to go through the pile of stuff on my kitchen table and put my cricket away again! And the kitchen floor is screaming for a good cleaning...I'm trying to ignore it!
3 Vacay Essentials would definitely be my phone (camera, facebook, instagram...) cash (I always manage to find a cool little store that won't take credit/debit cards and rarely carry cash!) and sunscreen ( I burn way too easily to not bring sunscreen on vacation!).
So there you have it! Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

Hi Laura, I'm your newest follower. Your blog is so cute! I have 4 more days. We can do this! Enjoy your summer.
ReplyDeleteVicky
Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After
Good luck on your 4.5 days! I still have three weeks...but I need that time to be ready to let my kiddos go. It's been a challenging year, but I'm definitely going to miss them!
DeleteLaura
Hope you get to enjoy your summer break when it starts! Great post...thanks for sharing! I will have to look into that book! I am having a “Tour My Blog” linky party...stop by and link up! It is a great way for bloggers and their viewers to learn about your blog! I would love for you to join me!
ReplyDeleteBrigid
Bits of First Grade
Thanks for stopping by! I will have to stop by to check out your linky!
DeleteLaura
I will definitely enjoy those three day weekends! I still have three weeks of school left!
ReplyDeleteLaura
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower! I have seven more days and can totally understand your stress level. Just keep swimming!
ReplyDeleteTeacher Gone Digital
Thanks for following and for your positive encouragement!
DeleteLaura
Hi~ Found you via the linky. Your blog is super cute. I love your colors. :) I'm your newest follower. I look forward to learning lots from you. :)
ReplyDeleteBrandee @ Creating Lifelong Learners