Image Map

Monday, May 27, 2013

Teachers Care for Oklahoma...

In the wake of the recent events in Moore, Oklahoma, I am proud to say that I am part of a wonderful teaching community that is so caring!
I was so impressed earlier this week when I heard about the wonderful people putting together an amazing fundraiser to benefit the teachers and students in Moore, Oklahoma.  I really wanted to be a part of it! V and Dani have done a wonderful job of getting things set up, collected, bundled, and posted.  There are so many great things you can get through your donation of $25! Included in the K-2 bundle is my Taste of Honey Author's Purpose Activity.
There is another K-2 bundle and two other bundles for 3-6. Each bundle is $25 and well worth the cost! You should definitely check it out. The link is in the photo above and will bring you to the K-2 bundle with my unit. The links for the other three bundles can be found there! 



No comments:

Post a Comment