Image Map

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Summer Bucket List Linky

Here I am ready to link up with another fun linky party! A Cupcake for the Teacher, Miss Kindergarten, and  A Modern Teacher are hosting a Summer Bucket List Linky!
Many people are so close to the end of the year (or have already finished). I still have a ways to go my friends! But here is what I'm looking forward to over the summer...

~one~
I really want to make these crate seats. I have all the supplies and have been meaning to make them all year long. But this year has been absolutely crazy, so that just didn't happen! Definitely need to get it done over the summer!

~two~
Try to become more organized for the common core. I have all of my standards, but something like this would be wonderful to store ideas for each of the standards!

~three~
Make a sign for my morning routine. When kids tend to trickle in, it makes for lots of directions being repeated...even when you do the same thing everyday ;)  I plan to use my Cricket and make something with images so everyone will know what needs to be done and in what order EVERY morning!

~four~
Spend time with friends and family! I plan to do a little traveling, a little time for myself!

There are many other things I'd love to get done this summer. But I'll be a happy girl if I can get these four things done ;)

3 comments:

  1. Those crates are a popular one this summer. Such a great idea! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the best of intentions of having them completed for this school year. Unfortunately, life had other plans! So they're now on my summer bucket list!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you have a great plan for the summer- don't work too hard, though, Laura! :)

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete