Image Map

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Currently...May!

It's May...what? Cannot handle how fast these months seem to be flying by.  I am linking up with Farley for her fabulous Currently Linky. Such a great way to start out a new month!
Listening...I am a bit obsessed with Luke Bryan right now. He's got a great singing voice and he's definitely fun to look at!
Loving...I am loving this warmer weather. It's about time that it showed up!
Thinking...pretty self explanatory!
Wanting (and needing)...My allergies are kicking in full force. It is all I can do to keep myself from rubbing my eyes every few seconds. Ugh!
Summer Bucket List...I've already got my trip to Arkansas planned! Cannot wait! I have so many boxes in my basement that contain so many things for different grade levels (all of which I've actually taught!) and they really need to be reorganized.

So I said earlier in the week that I would have something up this week for Severe Weather....even made the mention of Monday. Monday has come and gone and that clearly didn't work out! I'm hoping to get it finished up this weekend to have it ready for my cherubs next week! Stay tuned...

5 comments:

  1. My allergies are finally under control, I hope yours get there soon! And, I second your thinking--tomorrow is FRIDAY, hip hip hooray!
    Alyce

    Mrs. Bartel’s School Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the nice weather but the allergies were horrible for a few days! I am so excited for Friday and ready for summer too! Glad I found your blog!!

    Amy
    The Resource(ful) Room

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog! I love the bright, cheerful colors! I found you from the Currently linky and I'm a new follower! :)

    The REAL Teachers of Orange County

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog. It's so cute and the colors are so fun!!

    I'm your newest follower, drop by if you'd like. =)

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to laugh at the wanting to scratch your eyes out comment because that is how I feel all spring too! Hate those allergies!

    ReplyDelete