
Each month is a two page spread so that I have enough space to write in important meetings and such. The second thing in my Teacher Binder are my standards. I keep my standards and my plan for the year to keep myself on a schedule and to make sure we've hit all of our standards throughout the year. The third thing I keep in the binder is Meeting Notes and Agendas.
I started out really strong with this this year and then we changed how we did agendas for meetings and so it has kind of fallen to the wayside. But it is my plan to be better about keeping that in order next year as I found a cute printable from Ladybugs Teacher Files! The fourth thing in my binder (can you tell this is a big binder?) is Student Information.
Each child has a page where their parental information and other important information is kept. This is also where I keep a list of accommodations for students and health information. After the Student Information section, I have a spot for Parent Communications (another thing I am going to be better about next year thanks to my redo on the binder!). This spot is where I document communications with parents which will include information about behavior referrals next year.
The other thing(s) that has helped to keep me organized this year are my Monthly Tubs. I have a big tub that I keep all of my monthly/themed items in. It makes knowing where certain books, stickers, and other fun stuff handy! Here's all my tubs!
Here is a picture to show what kinds of things I keep in my buckets, this is my April/May bucket!
I hope that you'll find some of this helpful!





I don't think I could live without my binder. Thanks for linking up :)
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
Fun in Room 4B
This was my first year using a binder...don't know how I made it without one before!
DeleteI love the idea of the monthly buckets...this would be so helpful! Thanks so much for linking up!
ReplyDeleteI love my teacher binder, too! I somehow haven't thought to keep my parent info sheets in there... which is crazy! I'm definitely stealing that one for next year :)
ReplyDeleteJenny
Luckeyfrog's Lilypad