Image Map

Saturday, May 11, 2013

A Classroom Quest and an Awesome Giveaway!

I just posted an item I created specifically upon request from my students.  That's right...they asked me to make a specific thing for us to use in our classroom!  We have really been enjoying Classroom Quests in our classroom (also known as write the room or classroom hunts).  We have completed quite a few language arts quests over the past few months.  Last week my kids asked me if I could make them a Classroom Quest for Math. And so Pizza Party Fractions was made! Of course I forgot to snap any pictures...but it was well loved! Check it out at my store through the picture.

The first person to comment with their email will win a copy!

Tori's Teacher Tips is having a wonderful giveaway that I definitely want to win!  There are four different categories to win, one of which is your choice of an amazon or target giftcard...fingers crossed! You should definitely head over and check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to win this!
    Michelle
    mjaquillard@oregoncs.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! I'm emailing you now!
      Laura

      Delete