Image Map

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sunday Scoop

It's Sunday, and I'm not feeling stressed! Yay, three day weekend!
I'm taking a little time today to link up with Teaching Trio for the Sunday Scoop.
I have been putting off laundry for a while and it's pretty much not an option to put it off any longer. So the stream of laundry loads has begun! I'm very thankful to be married to a farmer as I have a fully stocked freezer.  This means that I pick up chicken or seafood sometimes, but this girl here rarely has to purchase beef! This means that I typically just shop for produce or other dinner ingredients which tends to help cut down on meal prep cause I can go to the store with a plan!

I am really hoping to finish up a product I've been working on so I can get it uploaded and start on my next idea!  I am also really hoping to get some assessments graded and entered for report cards. I'm hoping to get to both so one doesn't have to get swept aside!

I plan to get up tomorrow and have a productive day in the house, since the weather they're calling for is supposed to be awful. And then I'll be able to enjoy dinner and a couch movie with the hubs tomorrow night.

Here's to a great start to your week!

2 comments:

  1. I envy your meal planning! I bet it is such a time saver! I too need to grade some assessments. Always too much to do and never enough time. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you accomplished lots! Enjoy your day off!
    -Lisa
    Barton's Buzz

    ReplyDelete