One of my students had a birthday yesterday and when I told her I was going home to make birthday cupcakes (pictured below...I think they turned out cute!) she was in shock that I should have to make cupcakes for my own birthday! When I asked her who she thought she make them, she named my husband as first in line for that job! So I explained to her that Mr. does NOT bake...he can cook, but in all the time I've known him, he's not been a baker. Mr. was not as amused by this little tale as I was!
Not only did I put my store on sale to celebrate with you, but, if you leave a comment with your email, I will send you my newest product, which I haven't even posted yet! This new product is part of my inferencing activities. Your students will put their inferencing skills to the test while figuring out what needs to be purchased for a birthday celebration!
Happy Thursday!

Happy Thursday!


Happy Birthday! I would love another resource for inference. You are so generous to give gifts on your birthday.
ReplyDeletejoliger@sandi.net
Happy Birthday Laura!!! Hope you have an awesome day!
ReplyDeletemiaqunin@gmail.com
Happy birthday! Your cupcakes are adorable!
ReplyDeletecroftsclassroom@gmail.com
Happy birthday! Your cupcakes are adorable!
ReplyDeletecroftsclassroom@gmail.com