We are trying a new math curriculum at school...not my favorite. The kids have a been having a hard time with a few of the place value skills we've been learning about. So I thought it would be fun to review these skills while using Autumn Mix candy. I usually graph with Autumn Mix candy...
but since I have switched grades to fourth, I wanted to do something a little more on their level. Thus was born my
Autumn Mix Place Value.
We used it to help review for our math test and the kids did great!
I am putting this up on Teachers Pay Teachers at a discounted rate until I get home from work Monday! Head over and grab it while it's on sale!
Thanks for sharing. I love candy corns and I use autumn mix every year. Your product looks great!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I use Autumn Mix every year as well. Such a fun way to practice math and the kids love it!
Delete