Image Map

Friday, October 9, 2015

Five for Friday

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching again this week! Love Five for Friday. A quick and easy way for me to make sure I've got a blog post even if I feel I've got nothing to share! This week was easy to crank out five things to share...

Did a little shopping for DIY Halloween costumes for me and three other teachers. And if you saw my insta post, you know we're going to be ninja turtles!!!!

The hubs and I had a nice Sunday date at the apple orchard and pumpkin patch two minutes from our house. As a born and raised city girl, I fall a little more in love with our country living everyday!!! We got pumpkins, apple cider, and homemade apple donuts. Heaven!

A bit of science fun with circuits. Thank you Five Below for the $5 all included (minus the batteries) science experiment! Don't mind my energy drink...it was one of those mornings!!!


My newest creation...autumn mix place value. Stop back tomorrow for a more in depth look and a first day to purchase sale!!! The kids loved it and it helped them to figure out the skills we were learning the much easier!

We had our first two classroom birthdays this week and both of my boys loved their treats from me!

Hope you e had a fabulous Friday! Check back tomorrow for a first purchase day sale and a look at autumn mix place value!


No comments:

Post a Comment