Listening: I have been binge watching Netflix on and off this summer. Right now, my go-to is How I Met Your Mother! I've seen some of the episodes, but missed a lot and watched out of order! So it has become my go to as I'm going through boxes and doing some TpT creating!
Loving: I love our house and the fact that I can add personal touches to it. I really want to do a gallery wall, but I am having a hard time choosing which wall I want to do! So for now, I will settle with decorating our mantle, which has quickly become one of my favorite things to decorate in my house!
Thinking: I have so many things on my to-do list for this summer. Some days I'm really good about working on that list, and other days I would rather do anything but my to-do list items. So I'm trying to find a happy medium of getting things done and doing what I want to do!
Wanting: The first part is pretty self explanatory...I cannot be the only one feeling this way! The second part is something I wish I could do away with or create something to do it for me! I feel like I am constantly cleaning something in our house, but that could have something to do with the boxes in the basement and all the teacher boxes I just brought home at the end of the school year! Which leads me too...
Needing: To go through, reorganize and get rid of some of these boxes. Some of the boxes have house stuff in them (although most of those have now been gone through. And the rest of the boxes are all the teaching things, resources, books, and such that I own from having taught so many different grades over the past eight years!
AllStar: I am a good listener. I can listen and just let people get out the things they've been needing to tell someone or I can give my advice and two sense. I let the person decide. I understand that sometimes, it's just nice to have someone to listen to the things that have been swirling around in your head!
So that's my Currently! Here's to slowing down the summer and getting all the boxes gone through!

Hi Laura!
ReplyDeleteI found you through Farley's Currently linky. I love How I Met Your Mother - I feel like I've seen most episodes a few times, but never get sick of them. A gallery wall would be neat - I've seen some cool set ups on Pinterest for them. I'm hoping to do something like that in my place too.
Jordan
Team V's Second Grade Fun
I totally agree with you...I wish that summer would SLOW down!
ReplyDeleteI would love a self-cleaning house. Seriously! How incredible would that be? If I weren't a muggle, I would cast a spell to make that happen. ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower, I found you through the Currently link up. Your blog is seriously adorable!
Mandy
Caffeine and Lesson Plans
Summer does need to slow down! I love decorating too..so much fun! I am hosting a linky party next week! I just posted all about it! Hopefully you can stop by my blog and join!
ReplyDeleteBrigid
Bits of First Grade