Image Map

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Make Your Masterpiece!

Week Three of the TpT Sellers Challenge really gave me the push I needed to start thinking about transitioning over to fourth grade activities! For the past few years, I've been creating for younger kids (as I've been teaching younger kids).  But since I am moving up a bit next year, I need to get back into the mind set of teaching older kids (thankfully I've taught older kids before, so I am not totally new to all this!)

So here is what I made for this week's challenge...
I am going to be using this activity in my classroom for fast finishers and as part of our centers.  I already bought bags (3 for $1 at Dollar Tree), so I will be printing off the colored pictures
 and placing them in the bags for the students to have something tactile to use in their narrative writing.  Of course, I will be laminating them for durability!

But there is always the black and white option that would not need bags...

After creating Narrative in a Bag, I thought I'd make something to cover opinion writing as well.  So I also made Opinion in a Bag! 

Same concept as the Narrative in a Bag, but with opinions. So of course, I made sure to buy enough bags to have some of both sets in use! Check out both sets, on sale today and tomorrow! I also bundled them for people who are interested in both sets!

And now off to the land of doing dishes and unloading/organizing boxes...blah!


3 comments:

  1. What a great idea!! Sounds like you have created a really great product and I think your students are going to enjoy it!!
    ~Heather :)
    Recipe for Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a lot of fun for your students!

    Jen
    KindergartenCoffeeTalk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! Might be something worth trying for my kinders too.

    Laura
    Kinder Kraziness

    ReplyDelete