Image Map

Friday, January 2, 2015

Currently January!

So it's been a few months! Oops!  But I am resolving to be a better blogger this year (at least after March!).  I'm linking up with Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade for her Currently Linky!

Listening: Nothing like a little Florida Georgia Line in the morning.  One of my favorite gifts I received was a bluetooth speaker that syncs with my phone.  Love it!

Loving: It's been so nice to be able to spend as much time with friends and family as we have over the past couple weeks! I could handle a little more time...how is it already Friday?!

Thinking: I get to go for my first wedding dress fitting today! I am super excited as my dress was not supposed to be in until the end of the month.  Happy last day of break to me!

Wanting: Another week off to put more time into the house we're buying.  So much wallpaper! It needs to come down and get painted.  It will eventually get done, but I'd love for it to be done sooner rather than later!

Needing: To finish one item before I start the next.  I just have so many things I want to get done.  So I start one and then begin the next so my idea is in the computer! Bad plan!

Yes...I did switch to a closer and friendlier gym over break! And then got a cold!  Heading in after my dress fitting today!
Maybe...I am really planning to be a better (more consistent) blogger this year.  It just might not be all that consistent until after the wedding in March.  There are lots of little things that still need to be figured out!
I Wish...that the previous owners of our house had put the wallpaper up properly so it wouldn't be so terrible to take down.  Slowly, we are getting it done.  It is just not the easiest process at this point!

Have a great Friday and make your last day of winter break a good one!

3 comments:

  1. I despise wallpaper. My first house had it everywhere, and it was such a gross nightmare to scrub it off the walls. I'm so sorry you have to do that. It will all be worth it when you're done, though. Have you already chosen paint colors? You should post some before & after pics -- guaranteed blog posts right there. :-)

    Have a great time at your dress fitting! Very exciting!
    Alison
    Eberopolis: Teaching Reading & Writing with Technology

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of luck with your upcoming wedding planning!

    Happy 2015!
    Mallory
    Sprinkles for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your wedding - and being able to juggle the demands of a teacher all while getting ready for a wedding! Kudos to you! I'm sure you looked absolutely stunning in your dress. Be sure to post pictures!

    Jenn
    Take Me to Third Grade

    ReplyDelete