Image Map

Saturday, October 11, 2014

September SLANT box

So I've had SLANT box for a while, and I am FINALLY getting around to posting about the absolutely awesome contents of my box.  So here goes...for September, I was paired with Tami from O-H So Blessed!  It was great getting to know Tami over the month, and her box was fantastic!

Here's some pictures of the fun!

This mug is just awaiting its first use at the new house! Super cute!
Goodies to help me keep sane with work, wedding planning, and home remodeling!!!

These chocolates are wonderful and have been shared with the fiancé and my kinder teammate! Everyone can use a good piece of chocolate here and then. 
And my newest Chapstick obsession. I keep these everywhere...multiple rooms in my house, my classroom, my purse. I am a Chapstick addict!

And thanks to the wonderful Jameson at Lessons with Coffee for taking the time to collect everyone's info and partnering us all up! It's definitely a great addition to my month!

No comments:

Post a Comment