which means I have set two items from my store to half price for today only! Wanna see what you can grab for half price? Keep reading!
The first item you can grab for 50% off is my newest item which I cannot wait to use with my littles next year (not that I'm in any way trying to rush my summer!).
This item will be great for recognizing colors and color words. There's so much going on here...a mini book for colors, a mini book for color words, coloring sorting center, and worksheets for each color/color word!
The second item on sale for 50% off is my Interview Packet. I used this at the end of the year with my Kinders and they absolutely loved being able to create a book about their friend!
This activity is differentiated to accommodate writers who need a little assistance with cloze sentences and writers who can create their own sentences alike.
I hope you find these items as helpful as I have! Happy Half-Off Shopping!



No comments:
Post a Comment