So here it is!
Listening: my absolute favorite song (or one of) at the moment. You should definitely check it out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DWtBngIGVE
Loving: The weather went from frigid to HOT and HUMID. Today cooled off a little and the humidity broke. It was a wonderful weather day!
Thinking: I am ready for the end of the year...almost. I still have things to do. But I feel like things are piling up and I'm just ready for the pile up to be done and over! But I am far from prepared...still have lots of prep to do!
Wanting: Macaroni and Cheese pizza...which probably makes you think, WHAT?!?! But I'm here to tell you, there is this little pizza place by me that takes two of my favorite foods and combines them to make an amazing dish. All credit goes to the boyfriend for introducing me to said pizza place :)
Needing: report cards to be finished...enough said!
Bucket List: I actually have quite the list going...
1. I need to get a more regular gym schedule going (says the girl planning to indulge in macaroni and cheese pizza for dinner!). But I really keep a much better gym schedule during the summer. It's easier for me to get there, which shouldn't be an excuse during the school year, BUT...
2. I plan to add some (more purposeful) lifting to the gym mix this summer. I've seen some great pictures that other bloggers have been posting such as Rachelle from What the Teacher Wants and For Blogness' Sake and Katie from Queen of the First Grade Jungle and I'm feeling very motivated!
3. I am keeping my same grade level and classroom next year (first time!) and I have some things that I would like to change and improve in the room...since I get to keep it!
4. Kindergarten has definitely kept me busy this year. I feel like the summer is the perfect time to catch up with friends (who are also teachers and know what I mean!) and family. Bring on the barbecues, weddings, and pure summer fun!
5. I can definitely say I will be attending at least one concert this summer. I just bought my tickets for Rascal Flatts! I need to see if there are any other concerts I'd like to
So that's my Currently...off to post and check out a few other Currentlys.
Happy Tuesday!

Hi Laura! Nice to "meet" you. That's exciting that you are staying with your grade level next year! Hopefully by now your grade cards are complete so you can start to enjoy your summer! I love barbecuing and laying by the pool side....I'm just waiting for our pool to warm up a bit. The gym is also an item on my bucket list. WE CAN DO IT!! :)
ReplyDeleteJen
missjenkins6.blogspot.com