Image Map

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

On Vacation with Target!

Hey y'all! So I'm on vacation and loving every minute of it! Sadly, the time is just speeding by. 

There have been all of these wonderful Instagram posts showcasing some great buys at Target since I've been on vacation. Well, today, I broke down and went (we had some extra time!). 
And I have to tell you, there was not much school stuff. They were still putting stuff out in their Back to School area and their dollar bins only had a few things. But the crayola markers were on sale and I'm quite addicted. Plus mine were getting a bit worn down. And who can pass up the clearance racks in the clothing...not me! Here's what I found!
Happy Tuesday! 

6 comments:

  1. I just nominated you for a Liebster award. Check out my post for the details:
    Confessions of a 3rd Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nomination! I will be sure to check it out this weekend when I am home from vacation! :)

      Delete
  2. Hello,

    I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award! If you are interested in accepting the nomination please check out my blog at Excelling in Second.

    Thanks,
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nomination! How fun for me! I'll be sure to check it out this weekend when I am home from vacation!

      Delete
  3. Aw, man! All these lovely girls beat me to it! I nominated you for the Liebster Award, too...that just must mean that you're awesome! I love your blog! We share a love of Target and Crayola markers. Check out my blog for more details about the Liebster Award!

    Susie
    Shafer's Shenanigans 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nomination! I'm feeling very loved right about now! I'll be sure to check it out when I'm home this weekend from vacation!

      Delete