Image Map

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Monday Made It...a day late!

My post yesterday was monstrous and I totally forgot to post about my Made It Monday item.  My first time linking up and I forget to do it on Monday... With no further ado, I am linking up with 4th Grade Frolics!

Well, I guess it's better a day late than never!  I have been seeing Retell Ropes on pinterest and really liked the idea of it.  But of course I had to cutesy mine up! And add my own little touch to it.  So I went to Michaels and bought some black ribbon and prepainted wood pieces.  Then I got to work! Super easy and totally user friendly. I thought this would be a good visual tactic for next year with my kinders! Here's the finished product!
Each piece is meant to remind the students of a component of the retell process...
Coconut Tree...setting
Fish...characters
Alligator...problem
B...beginning
M...middle
E...end
Heart...solution/wrap up

No comments:

Post a Comment