So Orange is the New Black is my new obsession. I have heard people talk about it and just never got the time to check it out. So I started watching it a few weeks ago. I am completely finished with season one and am currently making my way through the second season. It is so incredibly addicting!
This past week has been a whirlwind of crazy busy-ness. But I wouldn't change any of it! It's been great! But it's now bumming me out that the summer just got extra great and is now coming to an end for me!
I have a wedding to attend this weekend. I am in real need of a pedicure and I would love a manicure to go with it! I usually shellac my own fingernails, but I am kind of wanting to just sit and be pampered...too bad it gets a bit pricey!
My boyfriend and I have been trying to get together with some family all weekend and it just hasn't been working out. So I am really, really pushing for it today! I love getting together with family and just spending some time together. Especially in the summer when I don't need to worry about lesson plans and such on a Sunday afternoon.
I put this together before I headed to the gym and it somehow didn't post. So I can now check heading to the gym off my list for today!
The first day for me is still a little bit of a toss up. But I'm hoping to get into my classroom before then to get some stuff done anyways!
Here's the last bit of info I have for you today...tomorrow starts the big Back to School Sale on TpT. My entire store will be mark 20% off and you can get even more saving while checking out by using the code BTS14. Thanks to Krista from The Creative Chalkboard for the cute sale graphic!
My newest and current favorite product will also be included in this sale!



I need a pedicure too! My feet are not ready to stand all day long again!
ReplyDeleteSweet Tea and Second Grade
I'd love a mani/pedi too! Your school start schedule is almost the same as mine!
ReplyDeleteSunday afternoons are the best times to spend with family! I hope you got to do it! Also, I'm a teacher too - I'll have to check out your TpT store. :-)
ReplyDelete