Image Map

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Late to the Party...

Well, I'm late to the party (which is nothing new!).  But I'm linking up with the wonderful Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade for the April Currently.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, you will definitely want to head over and check it out...but finish reading this first!

Here it is...
Lisening: I am loving Lady Antebellum. I just finished off their album on iTunes. Lots of country albums on sale for $7.99. I just couldn't help myself!
Loving: Yesterday was the beginning of my Spring Break, and it feels great!
Thinking: I would love some spring-like weather for my Spring Break stay-cation. No vacation planned, but I'd love if it would warm up a bit here.  Only a day or two forecasted to be near or slightly about 50.
Wanting: I have been wanting to go and get a pedicure for a month.  It's even been scheduled twice, but sickness came over both of us on different occasions and so we're still in the rescheduling stages.
Needing: I've got lasagna in the crockpot, but I still need to go get garlic bread and a salad.  Heading over the the boyfriend's family tonight to bring dinner! Should be fun...once I have everything I need!
Hours and Last Day: The hours above are my hours with students.  I usually get to work between 7:30 and 7:45. And it differs each day on when I leave! Depends on if I'm feeling like there's stuff I must get done or not! I try not to allow myself to stay past 4:30!

2 comments:

  1. Laura- I enjoyed reading your Currently. Funny- I have the grocery store on my list, too! We are out of school on May 23rd- it was supposed to be earlier, but we had 7 snow days. (We are making up 3 by giving up PD,Spring Break, and Easter days). So glad we will be out before Memorial Day!

    Kim
    Curriculum and Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking I have to go to the grocery store when I get back from my business trip tomorrow. I am sure hubby and my daughter did not eat at home while I have been gone! I am your newest follower thanks to Farley and her rule of 3. I am always excited to see the new bloggers I get to meet each month. What a strange start and end time you have! I hope you have a super spring break. I had a staycation during mine and I loved it. I got so much stuff done! Come on over and follow me so we can become blogging buddies!

    Faithful in First

    ReplyDelete