Image Map

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Sale and a not so fun Friday...

First, I want to let you all know that I am having an Easter sale. Tomorrow, April 20 and Monday, April 21, you can head to my TpT store and save 20% on everything!
Be sure to check around as there are lots of teachers participating in this sale!

This past week, my wrist has really been bothering me. My wrist has been achy and sore and my entire hand has been tingly and going numb at times. And which hand is it, you ask. Of course it's my dominant hand. So I was off yesterday and decided to take a trip to the doctor. I had an X-ray to rule out breakage...which I thought would not be the case as I haven't had any trauma to cause breakage. The X-Ray came back normal as I thought it would and I got this lovely new "fashion accessory" to try out for a week with some anti inflammatory meds. 
It sounds like early signs of carpal tunnel. Hopefully this will help me to become symptom free so I don't have to go for more testing with possible occupational therapy or surgery. 

Next week should be interesting as I can't get a good grip on writing materials with this thing on. My writing looks terrible!

In a happier note, I hope everyone has a great Easter. Don't forget to hop over to TpT and do a little sale shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment