Listening: This is currently my favorite song. The boyfriend and I just saw Dustin Lynch in concert (with Little Big Town and Keith Urban). It was a wonderful concert!
Loving: The Olympics are coming so soon! I cannot wait! When I was younger, this was always a family event. We would watch the opening together, then our favorite parts of the games, and eventually the closing. So now as an adult, I still love watching the opening, games, and closing. Sometimes I even head over to the parentals and catch a bit with them!
Thinking: Super Bowl commercials are the best part of the game! Can't wait to see what's in store tonight!
Wanting: Spring needs to get here. I am so over all of the snow we've gotten. And the abnormally low temperatures. I am not that much of a winter person to begin with, but this winter has been AWFUL!!!
Needing: 100's Day and Valentine's Day are right around the corner (and only about a week apart from each other!). So I need to get some planning done. I've got some ideas, but I need to get everything planned out for when and where. My teaching partner and I are thinking rotations for 100's Day. So we're needing to get the logistics worked out!
2 Truths and 1 Fib:
1. I truly do love dark chocolate! Dove dark chocolate or Milky Way Dark are my go to when I need a little dark chocolate fix!
2. This is my fib...I LOVE to cook. It's the clean up that gets me!
3. My work days truly do begin with coffee. Sometimes it's a stop to Biggby Coffee (love their coupons!). And sometimes it's the good ol' Keurig! But either way, this girl needs an early morning coffee fix to get started!
AND now...the Super Sale! Because it's the big game (or big commercial event, in my case!), my TpT store will be on sale today. Everything will be 20% off, so come get a little shopping done before the commercials get rolling (or the game!!!).
(Thanks to Surfin' Through Second for the sale button!)


Cowboys and Angels is a great song! Totally jealous that you saw KEITH! I'm all screwed up on my days and what day is the 100th day of school with ice days and late arrivals and kids changing how many days because they think I didn't do it yet-HA! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
ReplyDeleteRowdy in First Grade
Hi ! I found y ou through the Currently Linky ! Woo! I too CANNOT wait for spring! This winter is horrendous!
ReplyDeleteBex
Reading and Writing Redhead
Super Bowl commercials are totally the best! Truth be told, I could do without the game, let's just watch the funny commercials! My work days always begin with coffee too...two cups, to be exact. I'm not sure what would happen if I skipped my morning coffee, and I don't think I want to find out. Crossing my fingers that spring makes its way to you sooner than later!
ReplyDeleteAimee
Primarily Speaking
I'm soooo excited about the Olympics! I get all sentimental about the ceremonies and rituals! I'm also sooooo ready for spring, this winter has already been too long, despite what that groundhog says!
ReplyDeleteSally from Elementary Matters
I am so excited for the Olympics too! I have two Olympic units I'd love to share with you!
ReplyDelete