Image Map

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Cyber Monday Sale...cannot wait!

Hey everybody, I created a Thanksgiving post and somehow it never posted. So I will mesh this post about the awesomeness of the TpT Cyber Monday sale with my thankfulness for all of you. I have clearly been a little MIA from the blog this school year.  It's been an interestingly busy year with changing schools and grades. So I just want to say I am thankful for the blogging world and all of you for sticking with me even though my posts have been a little sparse.  I've got a plan in place now for how to be a little more "here!"

With that being said, I am super excited for the Cyber Monday sale on TpT. I've got some new products that I've made and have been using in my classroom.  I've also got a new "growing" pack I'm working on as well.  But I am getting ahead of myself.  I am linking up...that's right, getting back in the game with a linky...with the wonderful Mrs. Bainbridge over at Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge for her Deck the Halls with TpT Linky.

And as we're decking the halls...we've gotta have a little playlist. Christina made such a cute graphic for this!
And now I shall play a few of my favorites for you. Check this out!

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Reading...
Theme with A Bad Case of Stripes allows your students to learn about theme with a corresponding poster and worksheets to demonstrate understanding...all to be used with a wonderful story that your students will love!

Next up, Oh Management, Oh Management...
I use this in my classroom. It's such a great teacher tool.  It allows you to keep important dates, student information, parent correspondence and such all in one place.  I wouldn't be as organized in my paperwork and classroom information without this!

One of my favorites, I Saw Mommy with Science and Social Studies Resources...
This resource will allow your students to describe the characteristics of severe weather and what to do when you are having those types of weather.  It also comes with an assessment. 
This resource has vocabulary posters and books to describe weather during each of the seasons.  The students will be able to complete an observational journal about the weather for as many days as you choose to have them observe the weather! These two resources go together wonderfully!

And last but not least, Walking in a Math Wonderland...

These products go together so well.  These have been a huge help to my students in understanding what addition and subtraction is, especially when using regrouping!

So there you have it. Some of my favorites using the Deck the Halls playlist. I hope that you will head over and check out my store and that you find some great buys in the TpT Cyber Monday Sale. My store is on sale for 20% off. Don't forget to use the code CYBER to get the additional savings from TpT. Happy Shopping!


2 comments: