It's always a great way to try something new or find a new favorite TpT'er.
Kovescene of the Mind Product Swap Products
I was partnered with Christin from Shifting Teacher K-2. I asked for her Let's Sequence Sentences: Winter Edition. And let me tell you, it's great! I taught Kinder last year and am currently teaching Fourth. I would've definitely used this item with my Kinders last year, for sure! But this year, with my fourth graders, this is perfect for my second language students who are in the very early stages of their reading and writing skills.
I love that each image has two sentence options, one that is a bit shorter and one that has a very more sight words packed into it!




This looks like the perfect practice for EL students!! I remember loving making sentences when I was younger, too.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great hands on way to practise making sentences. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI love the "interactiveness" of this resource!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us.
ReplyDelete