It's Friday and I actually remembered to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday! Yay me! Here's a peek at my week...
I had a super productive day on Sunday! I got my lesson plans finalized, decorated my house with some fall decor, and canned the rest of my tomatoes...world's yummiest pasta sauce with no extra junk!
We kicked off our mini unit about the scientific method by completing The Bouncing Corn experiment. The kids adored this experiment and were so engaged!
After receiving eight new kids, we started over on our expectations (of course) and used Save Fred as a way to help our new kids feel a part of our classroom community which a wonderful place to be. My kids have a ton of buy-in towards our "everyone feels safe, no bullying" classroom community! Loving how this year has started out!
Earlier this month, I placed my first order with NAEIR. Today, my package arrived. Here are all my classroom goodies! Super excited that this stuff came today!






Homemade pasta sauce... Yum. My parents always grew their own tomatoes and canned their own sauce. I must confess that ours is store-bought! It's okay, but definitely NOT the same! Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteJan
Laughter and Consistency
Those tomatoes look delish!! I can't imagine getting 8 new kiddos since the start of the school year already!! I have had 2 so far in 4 weeks of school. Wishing you a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteMelanie
Momma with a Teaching Mission