Image Map

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Currently March!

It's that time...beginning of a new month and time to link up with Farley for her Currently Linky!  Be sure to head over to check it out!

So here it is, my Currently for the month...

Listening: I have always been a fan of Rascal Flatts. And their newest song doesn't disappoint.

Loving: I was able to sleep in a bit this morning, and it was wonderful and much needed!  I've also been going through my TpT purchase from the last couple of days, and I'm absolutely loving my finds!

Thinking: This is pretty self explanatory. But my goodness, have I had enough of this winter?! It just needs to be over.  And they're now forecasting lower than average temperatures through May...what????

Wanting and Needing: More energy at the end of the day.  I'm thinking the way to do this is to straighten out my diet and workout routine...hence my needing to get back on the gym routine!

And my mystery answer: Mint Mocha or an Iced Tan Line. Think you know my question? Leave it in the comments!

Have a wonderful Saturday. The forecast is calling for 2-4 inches of snow today. So it looks like I'll be staying inside today...maybe using some of my new clipart!!!

3 comments:

  1. Found you through Farley's Currently. Is your question what is my favorite coffee drink? The Iced Tan Line really threw me, so I'm not sure that's the question. I hear you on the cold weather...it's time for spring to get here!
    Teacher Gone Digital

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we would have ONE more snow day...then, I'm done! haha Ready for the warm weather soon. OK question to your answer.... are they your favorite drinks... or chap sticks?! haha The second one threw me off!
    Kristin
    Come Visit Readbox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of your blog. Makes me think of spring! Something that many of us are looking forward too. I was wondering if you could please check out my new teacher exchange website LIFTPackages.blogspot.com. It is a teacher exchange program in which you meet teachers and send care packages to each other. Please feel free to check out the website, sign up and pass our name along to friends!

    Thanks
    -Kim

    ReplyDelete