I'm here with a quick share I what we did for math this week. And for those of you who are thinking, "It's about time she posts something"...I couldn't agree more!!! So here it is...Autumn mix Graphing.
This activity had us practicing sorting, counting, numeral recognition and writing, and completing a graph! We accomplished a lot with this activity!
We also used this to go along with our science lesson. We are learning about our senses and this week we were practicing taste. So of course we had to taste our Autumn Mix...that's why there's a circle around the pumpkin at the top. This particular kinder friend liked the pumpkin candy corn the best!
You can pick up a copy of your own here. Or you could be one of two lucky people who will grab a copy of their own for free...just tell me your favorite piece of candy corn from the Autumn Mix and I will pick two people tomorrow when I get home from work! Don't forget to leave your email with your comment!




I like the traditional white, yellow, orange one!
ReplyDeletelraines78@gmail.com