But to make up for that, I've got some pictures to show what I've been up to and a little giveaway at the end! Keep reading!
We have gotten into the swing of our morning routine. This helps get everybody starting their day without making anyone sit around to wait for peers. It has been working wonderfully so far!
Notice the hand prints? Those are popcorn words (sight words) that are new for the week. We high five one and say the word on our way out of the classroom. I saw a similar idea on Pinterest and decided to try it out...so fun!
Got this beauty from Michael's for $25 earlier this week. That's right...$25!!!! I received an email about their deal of the day and then used my educator discount too. Love it!




So far the year is going by very quickly. We spent the first few weeks assessing and assessing and assessing! I must say though, I have an awesome bunch of first graders.
ReplyDeleteMichelle
mjaquillard@oregoncs.org
This year is going quite quickly! I have been doing a lot of assessing too...so ready to be done! Glad to hear you've got a great group. I just sent you an email!
DeleteLaura
This looks like a great packet for me to use right now. Thank you so much!
ReplyDeletelraines78@gmail.com
I just sent you an email...I hope this is helpful in your classroom!
DeleteLaura
My year has started off very very hectic. Lots of assessments, routines, procedures and rules which provides for smooth school year later down. I love my little kiddos (K-1). I would love a copy of your Writing and Counting 0-20, as this would provide great practice for them.
ReplyDeleteTake care and thanks very much.
foxysexyroxy10@gmail.com
The beginning of the year is definitely hectic with all of the assessments, routines and procedures...but it definitely helps out later in the year! I'm loving my group this year too! I hope this will help you and your kids...check your email!
DeleteLaura